Terms and Conditions of AgreementTHIS AGREEMENT is made effective on the date of acceptance by Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. c/o No20Maxwell Road #11-18 Maxwell House Singapore 069113, (referred to as “The Company”) of the one part AND the Customer, whose name and particulars are as aforesaid (referred to as “the Advertiser”) of the other part and the Advertiser shall include its servants, employees, agents, contractors, authorised representatives, related companies, business partners and associates, licensees and invitees.
AgreementThe parties agree the Company need not produce any proof of listing or publication for the purpose of payment for the Services. In the event a proof is requested, the Company shall only furnish weblink where the Advertiser’s information is listed or certified true copy of the relevant page(s) in the web portal listing or publication that contained the Service or advertisement of the Advertiser. The certification shall be done by a manager of the Company and shall be conclusive proof of the Service been rendered to the Advertiser.
The parties hereby agree whilst reasonable effort are taken by the Company to ensure accuracy of the Service, it shall not guarantee the Service shall be free from any error or omission. The Company shall not be liable for any error or omission howsoever caused. The parties agree it is impossible to reproduce any images, logos, designs or other materials by the Advertiser to be incorporated into the Service to the exact color, texture and other features of such images, logos, design or other materials and the Advertiser hereby agrees to variations of colour, texture and general appearance of images, logos, design or other materials.
The Advertiser hereby expressly represent all images, logos, design and other materials given to the Company for the Service belongs to the Advertiser or the Advertiser has properly secured a license from the lawful owner of such material for the Advertiser’s use in the event of a possible claim, demand or legal suit from a third party against the Company for infringement of intellectual property, the Advertiser shall indemnify the Company to the fullest extent. The Advertiser agrees the Company need not enquire with the Advertiser as to the ownership of the materials submitted to the Company by the Advertiser.
Prior to the publication of any advertisement, website or listing, the Company shall forward to the Advertiser a draft copy of the advertisement, web content or listing (hereinafter referred to as “the Artwork”) via fax or email or ordinary postage to the last known address of the Advertiser, for an approval. In the event the Company did not receive any response or any proposed amendments or correction to the Artwork from the Advertiser within the stipulated time stated in the Artwork, the Advertiser shall be deemed to have verified and approved the content and the form of the Artwork. Thereafter Company shall proceed for publication or listing. The Company shall allow any amendments to the Artwork after expiration of the stipulated time for the Advertiser’s approval subject to payment of any charges as the Company may impose against the Advertiser.
The parties hereby agree the Company shall at its own discretion determine the position and location of the Advertiser’s information within the directory of the advertisement or listing. In addition, the Company may at its own cost and expenses publish or list the Advertiser’s information, data and the Service with another medium or web portal of which not agreed by the parties and the Advertiser hereby consents to such act.
The parties agree the Company may delay the Service for any reason whatsoever and the Advertiser shall not be entitled to a claim against the Company for such delay.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Copyright NoticeThis website and its content is copyright of Global Connect Media Ptd. Ltd. .All rights reserved.Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use onlyyou may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
PaymentAdvertiser’s are required to pay one-hundred percent (100%) of the cost of the campaign before its activation. All charges are quoted and billed in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated. Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to set and negotiate specific payment terms on a client-by-client basis.
All payments should be paid within the terms agreed and due dates stated on the invoices. In case of any overdue payments, there will be a 1.5% per month will be levied on the invoice amount or any part thereof. Not with standing the above, Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to use any other means permitted by law to recover any/all amounts outstanding to Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd.
Amendment, Cancellation Or Termination By CustomerAny amendment, cancellation or termination by this Advertisement Agreement shall only be made by the Advertiser with prior written notice duly acknowledged by Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. within seven (7) days from Contract Date or seven (7) days before Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. uploaded the Advertiser’s advertising material on the website. A 20% Administrative fee (“Cancellation Fee”) of the grand total will be charged if any amendments, cancellation or termination is made after the expiry of the seven (7) days grace period.
The Administrative Fee shall be deducted from the payment received (if any) and balance thereof (if any) will be refunded to the Advertiser. For the avoidance of doubt, the Administrative Fee is payable by the Advertiser regardless if any upfront payment has been received, used or still in excess. Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. may bill the Administrative Fee or any part thereof through Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. invoice.
IndemnityThe Advertiser irrevocably undertakes to indemnify Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. in full from all costs, expenses, loses, damages, liabilities, proceedings, claims and demands whatsoever (including agency and solicitors fees, costs and court fees) in the event that it becomes necessary for Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. to institute or defend any legal proceedings of any nature in order to enforce or protect its rights in respect of or arising from this Advertisement Agreement.
Amendment And ModificationGlobal Connect Media Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time by giving notice and shall become effective on the date as notified by Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd.
NoticeThe Advertiser hereby irrevocably consents to the service of any notice under this Advertisement Agreement by post to the address stated in this Advertisement Agreement and such service shall be deemed effective three (3 days) after posting.
SeverabilityIf any of the provision of this Agreement becomes invalid, illegal and unenforceable in any respect under the law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThis Advertisement Agreement shall be governed by in all respects and shall be construed according to the Laws of Singapore and the Court of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Goods And Service TaxWhere Goods and Service Tax (“GST”) is applicable to any supplies and/or services provided by Global Connect Media Pte.Ltd. under this Advertisement Agreement, Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. is entitled to charge GST on the amount payable for the supply and/or service. The consideration for such supply and/or service will be increased by an amount calculated as A x G. Where A is the amount of consideration payable for the supply and/or service, and R is the applicable rate of GST
TimeTime wherever mentioned herein shall be of the essence of this Advertisement Agreement.
Force MajeureGlobal Connect Media Pte. Ltd. shall not be in breach of its obligation under this Agreement Agreement if it is unable to perform or fulfil any of its obligations under this Advertisement Agreement for any part of it as a result of occurrence of the event of Force Majeure. An “Event of Force Majeure” shall mean:
- War (whether declared or not), hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies;
- Insurrection, revolution, rebellion, military or usurped power, civil terrorism;
- Natural catastrophes including but not limited to earthquake, flood, tsunami or any operation of the force of nature against which Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. could not reasonably have been expected to take precaution;
- Nuclear explosion, radioactive or chemical contamination or radiation and
- Pressure wave caused by aircraft of other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speed
Personal Data Protection
- Definitions : “Personal Data” means personal identifiable information of a Advertiser (individual).
- Data Sharing : The Advertiser hereby acknowledges that Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. shall have the right to share the Advertiser’s data with Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. related companies for the purpose of marketing activities in respect of products and services of Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. and/or its related companies from timeto time as Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. deems fit provided always that Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. and its related companies shall observe the applicable confidentiality obligation as imposed by law or by contract and shall abide by the same strictly.
- Data Protection : The Advertiser agrees that it shall and shall procure that any employees, agents and/or subcontractors that may process the Personal Data shall : a. Comply with all applicable data protection laws of Singapore; b. On request from Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. , provide an up-to-date copy of the Personal Data information on the media and within any reasonable time periods required by Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd.
- Integrity and Access to Advertiser’s Own Personal Information The Advertiser will ensure that personal information and preference provided to Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. are accurate, complete and up-to-date. Any modification to the said information can only be done by Advertiser. For any of personal information which cannot be directly rectified, Advertiser may requestGlobal Connect Media Pte. Ltd. to correct such information if it is incorrect/inaccurate or to delete it if it is no longer applicable or not required to be retained. However, Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to decline to process requests which jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal information of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith. Where Advertiser elects to limit Global Connect Media Pte.Ltd. right to process personal information, Customer may directly contact Global Connect Media Pte. Ltd.